You will need to install the Zoom app or software.
• For Apple idevices you will find it in the App Store called “ZOOM Cloud Meetings”. Click “Get”
• For Android devices you will find it in the Play Store called “ZOOM Cloud Meetings”. Click “Install”
• For PCs and Macs please open your web Browser and navigate to https://zoom.us/download. Zoom Client for Meetings will be listed first. Click “Download”. If you have the option, click “Install” If not, save the file. When the download is complete you will need to open the file and install it.
About 15 minutes before our usual service time at 10.30 am
• open zoom and click “join”.
• When zoom has opened enter the meeting ID 784 372 781 and then press “Join Meeting”
click the link and you will be connected.
After you start zoom you may see a message that says “Join with Computer Audio”. You must click on this message to proceed to Zoom,